Re: Helen C.- Dr. Montz

Thu Jul 19 19:13:42 2001

Helen C.

I checked on the Internet and found a Dr. Frederick Montz in Gynecology at Johns Hopkins ......now Helen, I don't need THAT replaced (LOL). Maybe there is another one, huh?

Dr. Mont is Orthopedic and mainly does resurfacing of hips to avoid the hip replacments, although he also does total hips. Mine is more technical because it is a revision...if I need one, won't know until I go for the doctor's visit.

I am past resurfacing so I wouldn't go to him even though he is very good, the specialty isn't want I need.

Hopefully if someone helps me it winds up to be an easier surgery like just cutting scar tissue or moving something that is trapped or something, rather than yanking everything out again and hammering back in again. Had enough revisions with the 2 last year!!

JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 6:01 PM Subject: Re: I finally made a decision!

Dear Jean:

I heard from someone else here in MD needing assistance and she was referred to (it was a Dr. Montz, not Mont), so you may want to look him up.

Love Ya,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: