Attn: TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Thu Jul 19 22:03:51 2001

Beverly Doucette asked me to share this with the board:

1. Sister Pauline Quinn OP (Bev's Associate) in "Pathways to Hope" has a feature Lifetime movie made about her life. It will air Monday evening, August 20th Litetime Tv Channel! She is a remarkable Dominican Sister who was able to turn a very terrible life into one of great ministry for others who suffer! You can find the " Pathways to Hope " web site at: http://www.pathwaystohope.org

2. Also....Bev thought of a way for us to specify that our Quilt Patch has a photo with it so people would know without having to open each one first to see.....it will show you just by browsing all the quilt patches. 1. Add it to the area where it asks for your organization or occupation. (It is a bit touchy getting it to fit just right if you have an organization or occupation listed, but possible) 2. I put (Photo) in front the name of my business. If no business is named it fits even better, just put (photo) instead of a business.

I already added it to Karla's, Marian's and Tammy H. for them. Janet & Chrissie I didn't keep your passwords and forgot them so I couldn't add it to yours. Don't know if I forgot anyone else I did before, if so let me know.

JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: