Bev: ARD is not a competitive disease!!

Fri Jul 20 16:03:35 2001

Beverly Doucette shares information about Adhesions-Related Disease (ARD):

Adhesions-Related Disease (ARD) is not a competitive disease!! It is not a matter of who has what type of adhesions -- or who has more adhesion involvement than someone else -- or who had a longer surgery -- or how many surgeries someone has had, etc. ARD is simply horrible for anyone who suffers from the chronic pain of adhesions. I am not telling you anything new.

You have adhesions; and you are suffering. Everyone, who has adhesions, suffers terribly; and I think they have more important issues to deal with than who is suffering worse than someone else. What is the point of it? There is NO answer for such a question in regard to pain; because chronic pain is 100% subjective.

We can spend alot of time spinning our wheels on issues that have no answers -- and that takes alot of energy! Most ARD sufferers do not have that kind of energy to spend on issues of such a nature.

On top of that, adhesion sufferers have very few options for effective medical treatment!!! To me, that is the saddest situation of all for anyone who suffers from this disease!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: