Re: Pethhadine+Di-Gesic+Celebrex controlling pain.

Mon Jul 23 01:00:48 2001

Al, Don't know about the other pills, but Celebrex is not addicting. It is mostly used for arthritic problems and other problems similar to that. I was on it for my hip but it made me bleed rectally and didn't help my pain. I think it is kinda like an anti-inflammatory drug but is suppose to be easier on your stomach (not mine). My daughter-in-law also took it for her arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Allot of people on the hip site (hip replacements), arthritis site and Fibromyalgia site have taken it. Vioxx is the same kind of drug but didn't work for me either and made me sick on my stomach. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "marianne bolding" <ojowojo@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 1:24 AM Subject: Re: Pethhadine+Di-Gesic+Celebrex controlling pain.

Al, don't know much about pain pills myself...but, I say if it's working, and they're is no side affects that disrupt your abilities more than being in pain...than good for you. Did you try calling your pharmacist to see what they said in comparison to the doctor? Just in case. My best to you, Marianne --- al <alison184@ozemail.com.au> wrote: > Well I've managed to find a combination that helps
> for now.
> The Doctors tell me its not adictive any advise.
> luv Al
>
> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: