Re: A question

Mon Jul 23 19:12:22 2001

Lisa...here's the scoop on that bloating...my adhesion involved my left ovary...it adhered to the intestine...and it turned that ovary upside down...I hadn't cycled in over 7 months. well, I guess it started working again because of surgeory...a painful cycle...but, it's a good sign. The adhesion?...I don't feel the pulling in the thigh anymore...but, I still feel pains at all the surgical sites and the past two days I allowed stress to affect me and it left me holding/clinging that side where the intestine is. I am just trying to take care of my diet (20gms of fiber a day.) and drink lots of water...it seems to help...I stretch alot...alot...alot, too...so, for know it seems to be not a severe problem. I wonder about the new pains...but, I know this battle...so, for know I do not even allow myself to think they're adhesions...I do not want to stress my system out, and there's nothing I can do about it...if it ever gets real bad or before it does and I know it's becoming a problem...I'm charging a trip to Germany on my Visa...or PA...whichever is cheaper...the Germany doctor sounds a little more advanced than the PA doctors...but, I do not know this to be for sure. I'll keep learning as much as I can for know....thank you so much for asking me. Again...I hope you find some relief, as I have, from your surgeory...just don't expect to feel better for a little while...that was my problem, too. Down on myself I wasn't immediately better. My best, Marianne --- Lisa <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote: > Marianne:
> I hope you are feeling better! I will be thinking
> of you.
> Do you think the surgery has helped any? I hope you
> arent
> feeling discouraged, I think we all need to do our
> best
> to keep our spirits up,so Ill help you out a little
> and send
> postive vibes your way! He he! Take care, chear up
> and
> have a speedy recovery!
> Lisa - NYC
> PS Ok, this more for a joke but it does work. If
> your too
> constipated drink Tequila...the next day you wont
> stop
> going!
>
> At Fri, 20 Jul 2001, marianne bolding wrote:
> >
> >How come I still feel bloated after making a bowel
> >movement?...I've gone like 5 times this morn...but
> my
> >stomach is so full..bloated....I am drinking
> gatorade
> >but have yet to even eat cause it feels so full.
> And
> >I've started my cycle (3 weeks after having the
> ovary
> >detached from the intestine...yeah!) and it's a
> >heavy...heavy one....and painful (BOO). I want to
> >lay down, but immobility makes me constipated.
> My
> >diaphragm feels like its crushing my ribs and it's
> >hard to catch a deep breath. Marianne
>
> --
> Lisa
>
> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: