Re: To all recipients of adhesions from Cheryl Agresto

Thu Jul 26 17:02:10 2001

I have had many many surgery's, the pain back and many sleepness nights. I had surgery last July only for the pain to come back more. My sisterin law had the same problem with 2 bowel obs. she had surgery done 2 years ago where they put mesh over the adhesions after they are removed she seems to be pain free i am checking into having this done myself, my sisterin law had it done at Northwesternin in Chicago. well thought i give this information: Millie Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 12:19 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: To operate or not - Marianne

Dear Helen, I feel the same way about more surgery now that I read more of the posts, and see that many people have little relief. Your photo is very nice. You look like you are about 30! Love, Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 12:25 PM Subject: Re: To operate or not - Marianne

Dear Marianne:

Thank you regarding the picture.

The surgery part lays heavily on my mind - oh to give it another chance and possibly be cured.... wouldn't life be grand? Only having one surgery doesn't seem to have given myself enough chances I think when the pain and the depression from this disease is high, but seeing the results from the board doesn't give me a lot of hope; with each person that has the surgery, I think maybe this will be the one, and then low and behold within two months the pain is back, and my optimisim is gone.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: