Re: Probable surgery Reply to Robin

Fri Jul 27 08:29:30 2001

Robin please be sure to check this doc out. Whenever I hear 'I've done this 100s of times", I get very nerveous. My surgeon said that to me and he had an excellent reputation, but I had every complication in the book as far as colon surgery goes. PLEASE check him out thoroughly before you have the surgery.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Robin Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:52 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Probable surgery

Dear All I went yesterday to see an OB/GYN Dr/Surgeon that I saw about a month ago. He is willing to do surgery for me. He will open me up, remove all adhesions & use a barrier everywhere he can. He has done this surgery "100's of times". He has done this on many cancer patients with very good results. He would do it laprascopic, but, he wants to use the barrier. He is very optomistic that this will be the last surgery I need. But, is willing to do surgery again, if the pain becomes unbearable again. He also thinks that treating adhesions is not just about surgery. He wants to get me into counceling, physical theraphy & holistic care. If my insurance company approves the procedure, I will have surgery on August 15th. Happy Birthday Lesa! love robin massengill

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: