Sorry It's Been Awhile...

Fri Jul 27 11:49:20 2001

Hi To All My Sisters! I wanted to take a moment and let you all know that I am still around. Been very sick and trying to survive this pain. Lately, the pain has me totally incapacitated and I am taking Morphine, so I think the adhesions might be getting worse , or the medicine is not helping like it use to. It has now effected my bowels to the point wear I am in exrutiating pain 15 minutes before a movement, and 1/2 hour after. I am alittle scared hearing about all who have bowel obstructions and the like. I am praying to God that it will pass, however it's been going on for 3 weeks now, so I doubt that it will go away anytime soon. As far as the belly pain , has gotten progressivly worse. My doctor hasn't heard back from the pain clinic in Marlbrough, which is really getting on my nerves. Having a five year old and no one to help me is hard, makes it difficult to call Doc and say HELP ME! Afraid he will hospitalize me and I'll lose my daughter. I feel like I am dying, literally inside. The pain has progressivley taken over my everyday life. Not sure what to do, grin and just bare it? It is frustrating to the worst! THanks for letting me vent! You all are wonderful. Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: