Re: Karla & Lesa- Happy Birthday!

Fri Jul 27 23:11:43 2001

Hey Marianne!

I want to know about that rocking chair you are sitting in for your photo. I have one just like it....my great grandfather made it for my grandfather...and on down the line. I had it redone for my granddaughter at her birth. I still have it at my house...until she is old enough to respect it.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "marianne bolding" <ojowojo@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 6:43 PM Subject: Re: Karla & Lesa- Happy Birthday!

> Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Karla! 6 weeks to 2 weeks is a big > difference...does alot more for the spirits, huh?! I > will pray that your health maintains a positive > course, so, you can get this surgeory "as scheduled". > This is real good news for you at your birthday, > too...though it's Sunday...it's an early gift. Love, > Marianne > --- Karla <ifirgit@new.rr.com> wrote: > > Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes and > > prayers for my upcoming > > surgery. > > > > I just received the most wonderful news from my > > surgeon's office in Chicago. > > If everything goes well I will only be hospitalized > > a day or so. But even > > better is the fact that they think that I should > > only have to stay in the > > Chicago area for two weeks afterwards....instead of > > six. Believe me when I > > say that I am praying for everything to go better > > than ever!! > > > > Love > > Karla > > > > http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm > > Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: