Re: Prayers requested for Karla Nygren...She will have surgery July 30th!!

Sat Jul 28 11:30:14 2001

Dearest Karla, OH, How I will pray for you and the wonderful skilled team of Surgeons who will be doing your surgery! Please continue to keep your strength and will for a better life up! You will never know how many hearts you have touched , how many souls you have feed with encouragement! None of us truly know the deepth of your suffering and I am sure that you pray that none of us ever will. Thank You from the bottom of my heart and from the very soul that I have, for all you have done for me. Thank you for you support and encouragement, when I am sure you had very little energy to spare! Now it is your long awaited turn for recovery and a much better life. Please reach out to us and know that anyone of us will always be there for you !!!!!!!! Feel the strength that each one of us will send your way OK and never forget that YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE!

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFELY WRAPPED IN HIS HEALING, CARING,AND LOVING ARMS TO CARRY YOU THROUGH MONDAY AND THE MANY MONTHS TO FOLLOW!!!!

--
In Loving Friendship,
     Pam Markford

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: