Lunda- A LAUGH TO START THE DAY

Sun Jul 29 19:54:41 2001

Lynda, Glad you liked the joke! Nice to see you stop lurking for a bit too!! Can't believe me accidental post the other day didn't do it (LOL)!!!

You can subscribe to ANY internet company you want to and they send you free disks for their software, usually with Internet Explorer and Outlook Express on it. (unless you got AOL free for a year with your computer and don't want to pay). My sister even has AOL but uses Internet Explorer also to get some things. She got AOL free with her computer but now her time is up and considering what provider to change to. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 8:37 PM Subject: Re: A LAUGH TO START THE DAY

In a message dated 7/29/2001 11:48:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time, ojowojo@yahoo.com writes:

but fart just one time....and watch everyones eyes tear up. LOL

ahhh, it's those SBD's we who have IBS can produce with most efficacy.... <VBG > (SBD's = Silent But Deadlies. They can clear out a room in 45 seconds
flat!)

See what it takes to make me come out of lurkdom <G>. Last time it was Chrissie's Green Boogers, now it's farts. What is it like to be normal, anyway?

I'm still here, reading every word of every post...just have two classes now, on top of a hubby, two kids and 8 dogs...have been working on a paper for my Ethics class. Guess what I am writing abou HA! Bioethics }:^)

The pain for me has been reeeallly icky lately, but I've got my Pollyanna suit on. Plus I'm trying to keep the kids busy til school starts. The new computer is GREAT but I have some trouble with my e-mail software on it. I still hate AOL 6.0 but that's all I have on the new computer. *Sigh*

I am waaayyy behind! Bear with me, those posts to me I will get to as soon as possible. Meanwhile I hope all is well with everyone -- have pain free, wonderful days this week!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ (need to redo my sig file too, find some witty quote <G>)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: