Marianne

Tue Jul 31 18:15:15 2001

I'm home from work. I couldn't post yesterday because MSN decided to do a "face lift" to my start page...couldn't get on the computer. But, out of site is never out of mind. Work can be tough when you have bowel problems. I will try to still post frequently...but, find it difficult to accomplish so much in so little time. But, I think of everyone. Collette should be home from the hospital with her cute little girl, now. I wonder how Karla is doing. And Jean has a drs appt in New York the 3rd...you were all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to be home. But, who's going to cook dinner, now? Tee Hee. A woman's day never ends. I had a horrible doctors appt. yesterday...told him I'd like something stronger than ibuprofen for the side pain...he said he'd give me Tylenol 500 (to start----my choice---I have codeine but, don't want the constipation)...well, I picked up the script and it was for zantac...an ulcer pill (#!@!!!#**!). I haven't passed in three days. I'm bummed out...but, I'm still going. Love to all, Marianne (One good thing...out of all the time I missed, and being threatened by a certified letter that came in the mail that stated if I don't get back to work, I'd be fired...I got a raise. They know that legally with my doctors notes that they can't touch me....and they were informed of my progress every step of the way....but, still a raise....I'll take it...but those people make no sense...."If you don't get back soon...you're fired...by the way you got a raise."

Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: