Thank You To All~!

Sat Aug 4 17:17:52 2001

I went to see my Doc yesterday. They got me in right away. I got there and told my Doc what was going on. So he did an exam. He told me that he felt a golf ball size mass in my abdomen. See, before my Hysterectomy, I had a mass on myleft ovary that was wrapped in Adhesions, and with that it had fluid all around ( which was painful ). So I was referred to a radiologist(sp?)so he could aspirate the fluid by ultrasound guidence. Well, the radiologist said that he couldn't do it and that surgery was needed. So as far as from what the doc says I have another problem similar to what happened befoe my surgery. He also said that that could be why I have some bleeding. So he put me on MSIR for breakthrough pain and I have to go see him next week. I am feeling a little better now. The pain and bleeding have diminished. I have to give you all credit, you all seem so strong, and I hope someday I can be where you are. I know it takes time and I need to educated myself, but I honestly do not know where I would be without all of your help and support. I am so grateful that I have people like you who know what I am going through. Thank you all for your caring responses, I hope some day I can return the same courteous and caring help that you all have shown me. I love you all and I wish you all nothing but the best. If there is anything thatI can ever do please don't hesitate to call on me. With Love and Respect, Bon

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: