WISCONSIN: If you are from Wisconsin, please respond to this message.

Thu Aug 9 16:50:07 2001

IF YOU ARE FROM WISCONSIN:

Beverly Doucette, Patient Advocate for the International Adhesions Society, sent the following message to me:

"I need the names of ALL persons from Wisconsin who post messages on this Message Board."

Bev has a special need for the names of ARD sufferers from the state of Wisconsin. Some of you have already sent your stories to Bev.

If you haven't shared your story yet, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO!! Your stories will help Bev to effectively present the reality of the suffering of Adhesion Related Disease (ARD) to government officials at the state level in Wisconsin. If you are from the state of Wisconsin, please contact me at: olddad66@runestone.net with your name -- and hopefully your story. I look foreward to hearing from you!

Beverly also gave me permission to share the following:

"We ARE infiltrating Washington, D.C. bit by bit. Every ARD story that I received, I took to Washington, D.C. with me last April. Your stories DID make an impact!! For the first time I am of the opinion that since the IAS came into existence, we WILL make changes where they are needed -- at government level!!

"We already have a "Citation" started in New York State -- pushed through by Guss Sisler!! If we have to, we will do this state by state!!!"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: