Robin, from Jean

Sun Aug 12 01:06:14 2001

Robin, I also hate the bowel prep and get sick from it but it is for your own protection. If the bowel would be accidentally punctured all that poison would spread through your abdominal cavity. Also....when they touch or work on your bowels they go into shock and stop functioning for awhile so if they are full you would have more bowel and gas pains. I chased mine with sweet cold tea. I still shook with each swallow but got it down. I also felt a little nauseated for awhile but got it settled down.

You will be fine! Good luck with your surgery and just try to occupy your mind and not think about it. JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin" <rmasse2333@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 5:53 PM Subject: Re: Dear Robin, from Sally

He wants to use seprafilm & wrap my intestines & my bladder to help prevent them from reattaching. Opening up is the only way to use seprafilm. I had a college friend visit Sunday- Thurs & our daughter & her husband came Friday & will stay till Sunday, that sure has helped keep my mind off things. I just wish I had someone to visit me Monday & Tuesday. Another thing bothering me is the bowel cleansing. In Germany, they didn't do any of that at all. I wish I didn't have to do it here. It always makes me sick to my stomach to drink any of that stuff! love robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: