At Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Dee wrote: >
>Ok here's my opinion on Fleet after just taking it for the first time. I
>bought the Ginger-lemon flavor mixed it with very cold water and it went
>down fine. Only felt minor queasiness. Much better than drinking the
>gallon of Golytley.
>
>Cheers!
>Dee

I was given two bottles of the Ginger lemon flavor. I was told to mix it with 1/2 cup cold water and follow with one 8 0z glass of water then drink three more glasses of water before bedtime.I took the first one the evening before and the second one the dayof my colonoscopy. Each time Itook it, My stomach hurt really bad. I got nausiated and I got severe chills. These lasted 3-4 hours each time. I felt like I had the flu but it went away until I took it the next time. I didn't know what to expect. Since the symptoms went away, I didn't say anything until after the colonoscopy. The nurse gave me a paper that had a list of symtoms. She said if you had any of these to call them back. I told her the preparation alone gave me those symptoms. She seemed suprised and said it sounds like I had an allergic reaction. I woke up during the colonoscopy in intense pain. I could feel him trying to shove something that felt like the handle bars from a bike through my transverse colon. He tried three times. Each time I grunted and tightened up. Next thing I remember, I was in the recovery room. This was a week ago and I have been sore 24/7 since. It feels raw and burns. I don't know what to think.I called the office and his assistant said there's usually no pain and to call back if it became acute, I got a temperature or passed blood. None of that happened.Anyone else with a similar story? Martha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: