Re: Gratitude Journal

Fri Aug 17 20:41:34 2001

I think it is a great one Janet!! Took alot of courage and strength. I am grateful to you for finding the strength to change your life, for the better in the long run!! JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:27 PM Subject: Re: Gratitude Journal

Dear Jo,

That is so great that your parents are so close...I would love to be able to see mine a lot more often, I am looking forward to them coming to see me in October.

I like your gratitude idea...mine is kind of silly but I'm grateful that I had the guts to leave Joel! So many good things have happened since and I am finding such contentment and peace in my new life.

Love and hugs,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: 8/17/01 1:31:25 AM Subject: Gratitude Journal

I would like to start a gratitude journal for our group. For those of you who watch Oprah, you will know what I am talking about. I think this would give us all the opportunity to remember the good things in our lives, and put aside our pain for just a few moments.

Dear Gratitude Journal,

Today I am grateful for my parents. Until earlier this year I saw them just once every six months or so, they lived in another state (over 16 hours drive fom my home).

I now have the pleasure of "popping in" to have a quick chat & cuppa with them every day if I choose, or spend an afternoon at the movies with my mum, or shopping with her.

Thank you for making it possible for my parents to move back to our town. I can now offer them practical support and love when they need it.

Jo (Australia)

-- Try this!..........

Smile as often as you can at those you love..... and to strangers in the street.

The rewards are many.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

--- Janet Karam --- janetk7@earthlink.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: