Re: If You Have Bladder Problems or Prolapse

Sat Aug 18 11:59:33 2001

I have had bladder and kidney infections since a child. I have had polyps removed from the urinary tract when I was 19years old, I had my bladder suspended when I was 30years old. I also have small bladder syndrome. I still have frequent infections ( I have one now) and they are hitting me faster and harder. this last infection that I have now I felt it at 1:00 in the afternoon, was at the dr at 3:00 the same day and he says it is the worst infection he has seen in a long time. Now, to have been so bad why did it take so long for me to know and feel pain when urinating. I spent last night at the hospital for vomiting as the antibiotic I was given not working. I was treated badley and got no help except for med for the nausea . I am tired of this. Can adhesions on the bladder be hard to detect? My family dr says I may have them the surgeon says I don't. what should I do , Urologist says nothing is wrong with me that he can detect. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS WHOLE PICTURE!! I should not be getting infections so frequently and with such intensity.

Someone please help me.

thanx , Pauline At Thu, 25 May 2000, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>" If You Have Bladder Problems or Prolapse "...from the book, " A Gynecologist's Second Opinion," authored by William H. Parker, M.D.
>
>* Susan's Difficult Decision
>
>* How Does The Bladder Normally Work?
>
>* What Is Incontinence?
>
>* What Is Prolapse?
>
>* Is Incontinence A Normal Part Of Aging?
>
>* What Is Urodynamics Testing?
>
>* What Can Be Done To Treat Incontinence?
>
>* Can Surgery Be Used To Treat Incontinence?
>
>* What Is Laparoscopic Bladder Suspension?
>
>* How Do You Decide Which Operation Is Best For You?
>
>* How Do You Choose A Doctor For Your Bladder or Prolapse Problems?
>
>http://www.gynsecondopinion.com/Bladder.shtml

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: