Re: Pauline- If You Have Bladder Problems or Prolapse

Sat Aug 18 12:27:50 2001

Pauline, I had allot of bladder and pelvic infections before I had my uterus removed and detected with adhesions. My problem was probably adhesions the whole time but they took the uterus vaginally so no-one knew! Adhesions will only show on exploratory surgery, they don't show on tests. Occasionally a blockage or something will show but not the actual adhesions. My partial blockages didn't even show on tests. When I lost my ovaries due to adhesions it only showed the cysts which had formed on the ovaries and on physical manipulation they couldn't be moved which wasn't normal. That was the only reason they went in, and then it was adhesion related, attaching them to vagina & bowel. JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "pauline" <clarkgable45103@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 1:01 PM Subject: Re: If You Have Bladder Problems or Prolapse

I have had bladder and kidney infections since a child. I have had polyps removed from the urinary tract when I was 19years old, I had my bladder suspended when I was 30years old. I also have small bladder syndrome. I still have frequent infections ( I have one now) and they are hitting me faster and harder. this last infection that I have now I felt it at 1:00 in the afternoon, was at the dr at 3:00 the same day and he says it is the worst infection he has seen in a long time. Now, to have been so bad why did it take so long for me to know and feel pain when urinating. I spent last night at the hospital for vomiting as the antibiotic I was given not working. I was treated badley and got no help except for med for the nausea . I am tired of this. Can adhesions on the bladder be hard to detect? My family dr says I may have them the surgeon says I don't. what should I do , Urologist says nothing is wrong with me that he can detect. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS WHOLE PICTURE!! I should not be getting infections so frequently and with such intensity.

Someone please help me.

thanx , Pauline At Thu, 25 May 2000, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>" If You Have Bladder Problems or Prolapse "...from the book, " A Gynecologist's Second Opinion," authored by William H. Parker, M.D.
>
>* Susan's Difficult Decision
>
>* How Does The Bladder Normally Work?
>
>* What Is Incontinence?
>
>* What Is Prolapse?
>
>* Is Incontinence A Normal Part Of Aging?
>
>* What Is Urodynamics Testing?
>
>* What Can Be Done To Treat Incontinence?
>
>* Can Surgery Be Used To Treat Incontinence?
>
>* What Is Laparoscopic Bladder Suspension?
>
>* How Do You Decide Which Operation Is Best For You?
>
>* How Do You Choose A Doctor For Your Bladder or Prolapse Problems?
>
>http://www.gynsecondopinion.com/Bladder.shtml

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: