High stress days (funnies)

Mon Aug 20 13:26:34 2001

Useful Expressions For Those HIGH STRESS Days

** Well, aren't we just a ray of sunshine? ** Do I really look like a people person? ** This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting. ** You! Off my planet !! ** Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap! You choose. ** Did the aliens forget to remove the probe? ** Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. ** Let me show you how the guards used to do it. ** I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years. (or 40, or 50) ** Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. ** Do they ever shut up on your planet? ** I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up. ** I'm trying to imagine you with a personality. ** How many times do I have to flush before you go away? ** I just want revenge. Is that so wrong? ** Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2? ** Too many freaks, not enough circuses. ** Earth is full. Go home. ** Is it time for your medication or mine? ** I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert. ** When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Pin on wall.....point to appropriate saying for person bothering you!

other good sayings: ** Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet. (yup, can relate!) ** I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me. ** I plead contemporary insanity. ** How do I set a laser printer to stun? ** Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done. ** I work 40 hours a week to be this poor. ** A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door. ** I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one. ** Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.

painfree hugs to all, kcmo rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: