The life of Sister Pauline Quinn to be featured on LIFETIME TV tonight!!

Mon Aug 20 16:23:50 2001

The life of Sister Pauline Quinn to be featured on LIFETIME TV tonight, August 20th!!

Tonight, LIFETIME TV will present the movie, "Within These Walls", which is a movie about the life of Sister Pauline Quinn OP (Dominican Order of Nuns). Actress Lorna Dern will be portraying Sister Pauline. Sister Pauline is a remarkable person, who has turned her very humble beginnings into a great ministry for others!!

"PAX the Peace" dog will appear in the last scene. Pax, a beautiful golden retriever, is the public relations dog for the Prison Dog Project of Pathways To Hope. He has visited many prisons and given demonstrations; and he has given alot of people joy by his friendliness and especially his happy go lucky attitude. He loves everyone - even cats. He loves being a peacemaker - and greets everyone the same. Pax knows no enemies.

Please consult your TV GUIDE for time and channel number in your time zone.

~ ~ ~ ~

Sister Pauline Quinn OP is a good friend and associate of our Bev (Beverly Doucette). For more information about the humanitarian efforts that both of these young women unselfishly dedicate their lives to, please visit their website:

[]> Pathways to Hope

http://www.pathwaystohope.org/ .

"Pathways to Hope" is dedicated to helping the poor, the handicapped, the wounded - as well as prisoners - to find hope in their lives. In Sister Pauline's own words, "I want to share how wonderful God is to spare my life and allow me to help so many." Sister Pauline is traveling to northern Maine to watch the movie at one of many prisons, where she implemented this dog-training program. She will have her PC with her - if anyone woud like to send a personal message to her and PAX!! Her email address is: srpauline@pathwaystohope.org

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: