surgery

Tue Aug 28 12:26:43 2001

Hello everyone, I read the boards daily but donot post that much...

I went to the Dr. yesterday and am thinking about having my adhesions removed upon exam he says he can fill a fullness which he believes is my bowel attached to my vaginal wall and adhesions all over. I am to the point I cannot have Intercourse because the pain is to bad, I have to be near a bathroom at all times . I hate going shopping and out to eat because I am afraid of the intestinal symptoms I am going to have to go even before I finish my meal. And then must go striaght home. Now, this is a normal day for me. I do have a few days that I feel halfway way okay.. I guess what I am asking for your input, I feel like, Is this really happening or is it this bad.. I feel a little insecure going back to surgery ( I have had 2 abdominal surgeries and 8 scopes because of endo and cyst.. I have no reproductive oragans left. Is this going to make a difference. The Dr. says he thinks it will but don 't expect a cure all. It could come back. It has been 7 yrs. with no surgery,if I decide not to have the surgery will the bowel being attached cause any emergency problems down the rd. I do not know why but I am second guessing myself. Any input I would really appreciate some help, I am just not sure, He did mention that if it was severe enough he would have to use a ng tube, what is that anyone know ??

Thanks, Kris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: