Re: To Gloria from Sally

Tue Aug 28 14:46:46 2001

Hi dear Gloria, I know all about the "can I do this for just a litle while" bit, and it usually works, but I've been doing it for so long and the dread is just increasing with me. I can just visualize a whole long winter of having to answer the phone all day because I have no help and I'll have to sound up-beat, etc. Maybe its good for me to get back to work, although I don't really think I've ever stopped.

Just put in my order for bulbs for the winter. You have to do it early to get the good discounts. I ordered 100 tulips, 100 daffodils, and lots of other stuff. Whenever I get really depressed, I get the catalogues out and buy stuff. It's a good thing we do have a business where you can order 100 Stargazer lilly bulbs and feel justified because they will be so beautiful, it will make people happy who will then come back.

The same thing with quilts. I have a quilt addiction. Every bed has to have two quilts for each season, right? Sounds good to me. Anyway, I'm just babbling because I don't want to have to order a new dishwasher and washing machine, because whatever I pick, my husband won't like, but he won't pick them out. Says its my job. Yes, my dishwasher broke, one of my washing machines broke, half of the lamps have something wrong with them (I'm exaggerating, but not by much).

Anyway, I'll stop before everyone is mad at me for having the credit card space to spend so much money. Oh, I forgot to mention, I've decided to order a new dress or jewelry or something everytime my husband yells at me. Love, Sally

> :)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: