Re: To Jean from Sally

Thu Aug 30 23:38:00 2001

Sally, Sorry to hear you are still in pain. It is very sad what we must go through and endure with modern technology!

I fell 1-1/2 years ago and although I do have a hip replacement no-one still knows what happened when I fell....so much for modern technology!!! Yesterday it wouldn't even let me walk with the aid of the crutch!!! If I tried I got a sharp stabbing pain the hip and/or butt...back to full-time crutches again. I really don't have time for this with my business. I have a sinus infection & swollen gland and can't even find time for the doctor for that. Of course I also live with the belly problems but such is life I guess, no choice but to endure! I definitely know what you mean about owning your own business, they barge in on me any time day or night, even the past 2 Sundays, unannounced.

Helen D., Janet, Millie, Chrissie, Helen C., Janet, Marianne and Jenny....you are all flagged in my email and will get to you as soon as I have time. I also have other friends, relatives & hip-site buddies I haven't had time to get to.

Love ya's, Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 12:24 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: To Jean from Sally

I guess I've given up on getting my pictures on the net. At least until fall. I'm just too busy. I have the end of summer blues. Owning an Inn is not all its cracked up to be. I ordered two quilts from a fall catalogue today. Beautiful fall ones with pine cones, etc. I hope you're feeling okay. I think my adhesions are back full force.

I went to town by myself for the first time and boy did it hurt. I'm still in denial and embarrassed and sick about all that money and time and the ordeal of it all. Oh well, everybody here now expects me to be all well. I don't know what to say. My mother asks me " You're sounding so much better? You do feel better don't you?" What do I say, no , I feel like hell. I can't do that. I'm sorry, I'm getting "out there" Take care, love, Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: