Karla - you are a role model

Wed Sep 5 08:18:38 2001

Dear Karla,

I was frustrated for the last few days too! None of the messages posted after Friday 31st Aug. showed up on the board. I was having withdrawals from not being able to visit with all my friends here!

I don't have the messages from here sent to my email address, because sometimes I am very busy with work & family etc & my email address can't handle the super dooper amount of email it receives! LOL

Karla, I understand exactly what you are saying about your recovery from ARD, and I have had similar sentiments about it too. I may try just once more to have my pain fixed with surgery, after that, I also intend to put myself in the hands of God. I pray that before my daughters are old enough to have children, a reasonable therapy exists to solve the pain & frustration which is adhesions.......

I admire your spirit, and I think you are an excellent role model for us all. I will pray that your body accepts the expander next time, and that your pain is greatly reduced, if it can't be cured all together.

All my love, hugs & cheers to you

Jo (wintering in Oz)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: