Re: Kel- Bladder Problems

Wed Sep 5 14:35:44 2001

Jean, Thanks alot for that info. I don't remember getting that kind of test. I will remember that when I do reach my limit with this and go somewhere. I don't know this is such a strange thing, I also get very nauseated when I have the pain and leakage. Hopefully, someone can figure it out. I'm pretty sure though that this adhesion mess is the cause of this. Kel

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jean Long To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 11:41 AM Subject: RE: Kel- Bladder Problems

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 8:51 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Kel- Bladder Problems

Jean,

Thank you for the info. I have tried Ditropan with no good results. My physicians assistant was going to try and order me some "plugs" to wear but she couldn't find them.

I thought after surgery that this stuff would be cleared up but that is not the case.

Every time I have gone for this I tell them that I even leak when I lay down and they ask me if I am sure. Jeez, then they can't give me an answer.

I also have "menstrual like cramping with this" Don't know if this is bladder or adhesion pain. I get embarrassed as I feel like I always have an odor. I had to go to a office meeting yesterday afternoon and I got so nervous that every one would think I smelled that I couldn't concentrate.

After your adhesion surgery, did yours go away immediately? I hate asking every one about this but I take my ARD friends word better then a Drs. We know our bodies a lot better then they do.

I appreciate your feed-back and I may write the doc that sewed up my bladder in Pennsylvania for info.

I may just have nerve damage and there won't be any thing they can do. I don't think I have had a nerve test.

I also hesitate going, because I have so many dr bills that I am paying on but I guess I will have to go. My son needs braces so I have to think about paying for them also.

Kel

> ----- Original Message -----

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 10:41 PM

Subject: RE: Kel- Bladder Problems

Kelly,

Just thought maybe I should give my in-put.

I also had my bladder sew back up with my hysterectomy 26 years ago (had fallen down w/ womb).

I had bladder problems before my adhesion surgery this past May.

1. My bladder "always" felt full, even after just going.

2. I would only dribble when I went.

3. The only time I went good was after laying down for several hours

(like what-ever was blocking it moved when in this position).

4. When I went and only dribbled and couldn't go anymore I would get up and then it would run down my legs!

5. I had groin pain

6. My bladder was touchy like when full and I had pulling.

7. I would leak urine when I coughed or strained.

My bowel was attached to my pelvis by adhesions on the left side and I also had adhesions on the right side.

I don't have those problems anymore.

I also had the same problems in 1989 before my adhesion surgery and the IVP was normal.

I also had a nerve test done with a probe in my bladder. It measures the activity of the bladder in 3 different positions, laying down, sitting & standing.

Mine was normal laying, abnormal sitting and totally erratic standing.

They put me on Ditropan which helped but after adhesion surgery I was ok and didn't need it.

My ovary was attached to my bowel and pelvis.

Jean

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: