Just me

Wed Sep 5 18:01:13 2001

Hi girls!

CHRISSY: Miss your pink messages. Hope your new job is going well, and that you are not overdoing it. Bet McGraw just goes nuts when you get home *grin*

KACEE: Welcome to the group. Each and every one of us knows to one extent or another just what you are going through, and will do our best to give you the support you need. Many of us have tried things that work differently for each of us, but we will all try to give you our opinions on what worked and what didn't for different aspects of ARD and endo. Hope you find some useful information from us.

KELLY: I've missed you. Sorry to hear you are having more problems, and hope things start looking up for you soon.

BOB & PAM: Bob, thanks for letting us know what is going on with Pam. I'm praying the second look goes well, and that this is the surgery that cures her for good. Give her a big hug for me.

HELEN G.: You know we are all here for you to vent, to support, to pray, whatever you need. I've missed you, but I'm sorry to see you back because you're hurting again. Love ya Mate!

JANET: Glad you've found something to give you the "inner peace" that we all need to enable us to cope with this blasted curse. Kitties are great, but they can't do it all by themselves.

KARLA: I haven't tried posting straight from the board, so I haven't experienced this problem. Sorry to hear about the rejection, but hopefully the next one will work. Maybe it was the material in the expander that you were allergic to??? Personally, I think you need a trip to Katahdin to heal your wounded spirit *grin*

ROBIN: Good to hear you are healing well. Keep up the good work ;)

ROSIE: I've never been shy about discussing anything *grin* I constantly shock my Other Half with the things I will talk to his mother about (She's been married for almost 50 years, had 5 kids, she knows what it's all about *grin*). Your scar tissue sounds like mine - I have a horizontal ridge from about an inch below and to the right of the belly button all the way down to my pubic bone, pulled in at the top and about two inches down, crooked, and thick. No belly to speak of, except when I bloat, but I never felt comfortable wearing a bikini because of this ugly deformed scar. I guess I've gotten used to it since it's been there most of my life. When I was pregnant with my daughter 21 years ago, my GP expressed the hope that I would have to have a C-section so he could remove the old scar tissue and "neaten things up" as he put it. Maybe if he had, I wouldn't be suffering this way now.

SALLY: You never cease to amaze me - I know you are feeling horrible yourself, but you are always there to support the rest of us. Great big chocolate hugs to you Sweetie!

LESA: It's tomorrow - how did you make out with the ultrasound??? Any answers??? Thinking positive thoughts up here in Canada for you.

JO: So sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So, after taking the weekend and the first couple of days this week to just kind of kick back and adjust to the meds, I got up this morning, cleaned all of the windows in the house, went on-line and wrote three exams in the correspondence course I've been taking, finished up most of the mending, did two loads of wash, tore apart one of the kitchen chairs, repaired the springs in it, cut the upholstery for the seats of all four chairs, and did my dishes. Now I need to do up my e-mail so I can spend the rest of the evening with my feet up knitting. Hope everyone is in fighting form today.

Tiredly,

Nancy in NB

CHEER UP!!! The time you spent reading this email could've been spent more productively. But you're not bothered because you're one of those well-adjusted people who really doesn't give a shit.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: