Re: Did you notify someone at the adhesion's site that something is wrong? YES!!!

Wed Sep 5 18:16:27 2001

Helen D., No posts were to the board OR emailed to subscribers for September, almost like it wasn't set up for a new month. I am subscribed, received none, and wondered about it myself but was too busy trying to straighten out my computer to inquire.

Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Helen Dynda Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 5:53 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Did you notify someone at the adhesion's site that something is wrong? YES!!!

Sally said: "Dear Karla, Did you notify someone at the adhesion's site that something is wrong? Wally Jo mentioned that nobody posted over the weekend, I was so busy, I didn't notice, but that seems odd to say the least. I wrote back that it may have had something to do with our big Labor Day Weekend, but someone must have tried to post."

I did send an email to Bruce explaining there were no messages entered on the IAS MB since late Friday night; but I NEVER got a reply!!

Now that the month of September is on the IAS MB, it is very obvious that people could and did post messages on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday morning!!! I assume those people are subscribed to the Adhesions Forum - where they receive individual messages as they are posted. And I assume the were able to receive all of the messages over the weekend.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: