PHIL & ROSIE: Re: thoughts

Thu Sep 6 14:55:30 2001

Phil:

Welcome to the site. We have several other people here from Austrailia - Jo (or Wally), Helen Gibson, and Al are all currently active, and Trace, Suze, and Robyne have been here in the past and are probably still out there lurking (hi girls ;)). They have all had procedures done, and I'm sure some of them will answer you about surgeons down under.

Rosie:

Thank you. This was so well-timed. I've been pushing myself 'way too hard, and feeling so guilty because I wasn't making any progress (in my mind) getting the two houses combined and organized and everything else I felt I should be doing (getting ready for Christmas, spending time with Shawn, making curtains, packing and unpacking, sorting, moving, helping with the construction and renovations, cooking, baking, washing, mending, sewing, studying).

Since I went on the oxycodone, I've been sleeping better, but if I don't feel I've done enough around the house when Chester goes to bed, I stay up or get back up and study, sew, etc., and then sleep in. I'm not up when Shawn gets up to go to school, and I feel guilty because I'm still sleeping when I should be getting him off to school, so I push myself to get more done the next day and still end up going to bed late and sleeping in and hurting worse because I did too much.

This sounds like a good description of a wife - anyone know where I can find one?????

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: