Re: New Here!!

Thu Sep 6 19:31:00 2001

Hi, I am new here, but not new to adhesions and multiple surgeries that caused them. I had 4 c-sections and four wonderful beautiful children that I couldn't ask for anything else. But low and behold, 2 years after my last baby was born we decided we might want to try one more time. I conceived quickly but then miscarried that had never happened so my doctor wanted to do a laparoscopy to see what was going on. He stated I had a terrible case of endometriosis that never showed when i was opened for the c sections. I was treated by cauterizing and they put blue dye thru my tubes to see they were clear and they were and said to wait 3-6 weeks. We waited and waiten but no baby. But .........from that point on never was i correct inside again. I kept producing huge 4-6 monthsize ovarion cysts. one dermoid, the ones with hair and teeth and still not conceiving. Then after I had a laparotomy, the next day I couldn't stand on my right leg, it didn't feel like it was mine. they had pt come and lood and the whole team was thinking RSD reflex sympathetic dystrophy, it made perfect sence, but I was left dissabled and with a sory to hear about that hope you recover soon. Well low and behold i had something else keeping my mind occupied, with the RSD but then constipation and urinary problems came and I felt like i was glued to the inside of myself. I saw the dr. and the dr. decided it was massive adhesions and to take care right away. Since then I have had about 6 more surgeries including a total hysterectomy abdominally. If i could be of some support to get some support back i realize how lonely things can be at times than, karen larson in california,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: