Re: Answers to Helen D's ?s

Thu Sep 6 20:46:25 2001

HI Helen,

Thank you very much for the info. I will try to answer your questions. The pain started in my leg after my daughter was born in 1990. I don't remember anything prior to that. The surgery that I had in 92 was to remove the 2nd ectoptic preg. The hormone that rises quickly during early pregnancy was supposed to start dropping after the metholtrexate but it didnt start dropping as quickly as they felt it should. So rather than waiting longer to seeif the meds would work, they removed the pregnancy laproscopically (sp?). Yes my doctor has mentioned adhesions and endo. He wanted to try the pill first to see if the pain decreased which I guess meant probably endo. NOt success so I stopped taking them on my own. I really dont know what he meant about the pain being too low. Obviously he is going to learn something new!! He is in the same OB/GYN as Chrissie's doctor. I have been going to him since my pregancy in 90. He did not do the first surgery but did deliver both kids and his partner did my 2nd surgery. I am going to ask about the surgery reports when I see him on the 20th. Thanks for that pointer! I have learned from reading the posts not to rush into anything.

Anything else you can pass on will be so appreciated!! Thanks to you any everyone else that I have learned from.

Thanks again. Wishing you well.

Kathy R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: