Good news and bad

Fri Sep 7 18:11:21 2001

BOB: Thank you for letting us know about the Intergel. This is definitely a ray of hope for all of us. Hope Pam is continuing to do well.

BOBBI: Get to an emergency room. The surgeon forgot that you are allergic to the sutures???? Good God, he could have killed you with a reaction to that! Explain to the ER doctor what has happened, the whole story - abscesses, allergy, constant pain, low BP, everything. Someone has got to care enough to help you. You are in my prayers {hugs}.

CLAUDIA: Welcome back. I am also on percocet (oxycodone) 5 mg x 4/day. I'm not on the patch as well, but I'm having good luck with the percocet. My advice would be to talk to your doctor and tell him what you've done and what you've experienced. He just may tell you to carry on, if he listens to you well.

DIANNA: Hi there, nice to see you ;)

KAREN: Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place for support. All of us here are more than willing to share our thoughts, ideas, opinions, and what has worked for us in the fight against ARD. Feel free to ask questions, seek opinions, check out the Adhesions Quilt and add your story too. Someone here will always answer you.

LASS: Welcome to you too. I really can't answer your questions, as I just recently found something that will reduce the pain on my good days. Some doctors will listen to what you have to say, others feel that they know best. Where are you from?

LESA: You definitely have luck Girl! Now when is it going to become all good luck????? The only reason you ended up with both an abscess and a hernia is because you are unique ;)

And so ends another post from the wilds of Eastern Canada, where my addition is shaping up nicely - got most of the floor boarded in and the long wall all studded up. Should have it almost completely closed in by next weekend!!!!!

Pain-free thoughts while I go play computer wizard some more.

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: