Kel-surgeries

Mon Sep 10 21:04:59 2001

Kel, I agree with limiting surgeries however the C-Section isn't one that can be prevented unless you don't get pregnant. My problems all started from my emergency C-section 34 years ago, but without it I would have died. Back then they didn't do them at the drop of a hat like they do now, it was a matter of life & death. I can't deliver normal because I am too small, maybe my bone disease in my hip had something to do with it.

If I had known what I know now I would have tried to get a loan somehow to pay the hospital and doctor but just a kid and newly married doubt if I could have. I never expected complications and a C-section. Since I didn't have money an intern did the surgery and may have been some of the reason for incision problems afterward.

Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 9:49 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: frustrations

Karla, As I sit here with my twent-four hour stomache and bladder pain and depression from 2 adhesion surgeries and read your E-mail I feel ashamed at my "pity party." I am sooo sorry that you are living this mess and I will pray for you. I know by reading your words that you have great spirit and I hope that is one thing that you will never let go of. You are in my prayers. Kel p.s. You better believe that if I hear of any one having surgeries that maybe can be avoided, I will talk to them about the possibilites of adhesions. I wish someone would have told me before I had my 4 surgeries. (Total 6 now!) I also had a Csection/Hysterectomy that now I know shouldn't be done.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: