Sorry Girls!

Sat Sep 15 21:03:23 2001

To Chrissie, Karla, and Millie:

Sorry I haven't been more "visible" lately, I've been rather tied up.

I've been remodelling and making curtains for all the new windows, and finally gave up on the last window and bought a pair - dusty rose insulated drapes that will match quite well with the rest of my living room. I couldn't find anything else that pleased me and I couldn't find material that I liked to make them.

Also, I've joined the NASAP list and have volunteered for research, so I've been trying to get my e-mail program set up to handle more than one identity.

And as usual, I'm studying for my course, helping Shawn with his homework, and keeping the house clean. Haven't had much time for the computer I'm afraid.

Chrissie, it's good to see you back again. I've missed your "pinkness".

But I have been doing some chatting in the evenings. I meet up with Millie and Ed quite regularly (enough that I can tell Ed's typing from Millie's) on MSN, and I've been chatting with Tammie and some of the others on ICQ. We had a really fun time last night - me, Jo, Mary Wade, and Rose, all got together for about half an hour. Hope I remember how to do it again.

Peaceful weekend everyone. Church service tomorrow is to be a memorial service for Tuesday's victims, and I want to be there. Time for bed.

Prayers and hugs to everyone.

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: