Are You Feeling Emotionally Stressed From the Terrorist Attacks 9-15-01

Sat Sep 15 21:40:24 2001

Are You Feeling Emotionally Stressed From the Terrorist Attacks? 9/15/01

FREE Weekly Health Newsletter Your Email Address:

Read Past Issues

Issue 255

September 15, 2001

Are You Feeling Emotionally Stressed From the Terrorist Attacks?

Prayers & Thoughts About the Tragedy

Tech Solution to Prevent Hijackings

Scientific Manipulation of Public Opinion

Low-Calorie Diet Slows Aging

Is the Evidence Really Evidence?

Chickenpox Ads Aim at Parents' Fear

Follow the Money on Vaccines

Experts Dispute Soy Formula Study

Breast Milk Banks

FDA Faults Johns Hopkins

Inadequate Standard for Beryllium

The Puzzle of Mad Cow Disease

Site Search

Free Newsletter

Read this first

Home Page New Patients Nutrition Help

Are You Feeling Emotionally Stressed From the Terrorist Attacks? If you know someone who has been severely affected by the horrific episodes of this week please share this information with them. It is the most effective therapy that I know of to rapidly and efficiently resolve the physical consequences of severe emotional trauma.

I am very grateful to have learned Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) prior to this tragedy.

All, not some, but ALL negative emotions are due to disruptions in one's bioenergy system.

EFT was put together by Gary Craig and is a derivative of Thought Field Therapy that was developed by Roger Callahan. TFT was my first introduction into energy medicine which I learned in 1998.

However, EFT is much more streamlined and seems to achieve fabulous results by balancing one's energy meridians while saying positive affirmations about the addiction in question.

EFT is psychological acupuncture without the needles. It works by inputting kinetic energy (tapping) onto specific acupuncture meridians on the head and chest while actually activating the brain circuits that are involved in the energy disruption by thinking about the problem.

Combining the above with a positive affirmation seems sufficient to disrupt the field that is created from the emotion and its consequence on one's physiology.

Anyone Can Learn This Technique in Five Minutes

This technique is so amazing it is to good to be true. It has been a major benefit for nearly all of the patients we have trained in it. Most people who were deeply saddened by this terrorists attacks had enormous levels of peace and reassurance after having the technique performed.

The actual technique is described in great detail at http://www.emofree.com through a free 80 page book that you can download. One can also identify practitioners who use this technique on the site.

The only variation in the above book that is different from what I use is that the "9 Gamut" procedure does NOT need to be done. This is described in the advanced EFT materials. Eliminating the 9 Gamut procedure drastically simplifies the technique.

The keys are the statement used in EFT. They generally revolve around what one is distressed about. Dr. Patricia Carrington provided the EFT community with a list of some statements that are particularly helpful for the trauma this week:

Statements One Can Use During Taping

Even though I am stunned and bewildered by this terrible happening

Even though I am deeply frightened ...etc.

Even though I am outraged...etc.

Even though I feel helpless about.etc.

Even though I see no solution for.:etc.

Even though I am hopeless about..etc.

Even though I'm deeply hurt and saddened by..etc.

Even though I don't understand the meaning of...etc.

Even though this terrible thing happened...etc.

You may well think of other negative phrases that can address this crisis.

You can use whatever speaks to you or others.

The next step in EFT, after the appropriate above trauma statement is identified, is to find a positive healing affirmation.

The Choices suggested here are used at the end of the EFT set-up phrase above and as a reminder phrase for a whole round of EFT.

Simple Healing Choices

The first step in using healing Choices often needs to be an intensely personal one because it must serve to neutralize the shock and pain which the person may be feeling. For this, the simplest relevant Choice may be the most effective.

Following such negative statements as those listed above, here are some suggested Choices for set-up and reminder phrases. Some of these require certain spiritual belief systems to be of use and you must judge this on an individual basis.

....I choose to feel a deep peace within me.

....I choose to feel gentle comfort within me.

....I choose to know that I am surrounded by love (or by God's love).

....I choose to feel safe in God's arms.

....I choose to radiate love and healing to myself and others.

....I choose to feel calm and confident that I can handle this

Advanced Work For Health Clinicians

Gary Craig has over 60 hours of videos from his previous workshops that collectively can be purchased for around $400. I believe that it is one of the best values in health care education on the market. He also provides a full money back guarantee.

These techniques work so well that next year I will publish my first book and it will be on the use of EFT in depression. Since I have learned the technique, I have been able to successfully reverse many cases of depression.

If you are struggling with depression, one of the best things you could do would be to find a qualified EFT practitioner and once you are feeling better start following my eating plan. EFT can also be used for any food addiction problems such as sugar or bread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------      RELATED ARTICLES:

Prayers & Thoughts About the Tragedy

Praying For "Senseless" Tragedies

Tech Solution to Prevent Hijackings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Return to Table of Contents #255

Home Page Health Articles Nutrition Help Newsletter ©Copyright 1997-2001 by Joseph M. Mercola, DO. All Rights Reserved. This content may be copied in full, with copyright; contact; creation; and information intact, without specific permission, when used only in a not-for-profit format. If any other use is desired, permission in writing from Dr. Mercola is required.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer - Newsletters are based upon the opinions of Dr. Mercola. They are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and they are not intended as medical advice. They are intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Mercola and his community. Dr. Mercola encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: