Hi Lesa! Laughing is the BEST medicine

Wed Sep 19 18:40:03 2001

Hi Lesa,

Thanks for the message....I was chatting with some of our aussie adhesions buddies last night on ICQ.....well Helen Gibson fro WA is having a colonoscopy next week.....& I said to her...."What ever you do Helen DON'T eat red Jelly!

They all fell about hysterically....cause a few months ago I had a colonoscopy....and as you know there is a *cough* "clean & go" routine in preperation for the scope.

Well I thought I was bleeding from the bowel big time! Then *red face* I remembered that I had eaten red jelly, once I started eating green jelly...no problems!

So I said to the girls...well I can't help it if I'm a bit of a clown!! Laughing is good for all of you, I have to make my contribution to everyone's well being somehow! I can't be there for everyone "in body" but I can be the "laughter medicine" :-) hehehehe

love, hugs & cheers Jo! (the aussie clown!)

P.S. I have been up since 5am...my eldest daughter had a school excersion that left at 6am!!! Then I had a business breakfast meeting to attend 7:30 to 8:30am...now I have to drive to the next town 3/4 hour away (I live in country New South Wales)to visit my Gyno......geez I'm having a GREAT day!

see ya!

At Wed, 19 Sep 2001, TODDnLESA@aol.com wrote: >
>Jo,
>How are you? I just had to send a quick note to you, your p.s. about
>relaying a message from Australia cracked me up!
>Love,
>Lesa

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: