Chrissy & All

Sat Sep 22 21:03:34 2001

Hi everybody! It's been another wet rainy day here in Eastern Canada. My hall has been flooded for two days now - the rain is beating in through the addition and running in under the panelling in the hallway. It is now carpeted with bathtowels :(

CHRISSIE: Have you inquired about being a medical transcriptionist? I'm not sure where to check into it at, but it's a thought. Good luck. Hope you find something soon.

ELAINE: Welcome to the site. The first thing you should do, in my opinion, is to educate yourself about adhesions, and this is the best place to do it. Read some of the stories on the Adhesions Quilt, check out the links, search through the archives, and you will find answers to almost all of your questions. Sometimes you have to try to educate your doctors, and if that doesn't work, you have to find new doctors. Where are you at? You didn't say in your e-mail, but knowing your location could help others on the Board give you more informed advice about good doctors in your area. Feel free to vent, we are here to listen.

JOHN: Welcome to you also. I agree with Janet and Joanne. I have never heard of this type of treatment either. Check your doctor out well before you agree to this. If it is adhesions causing the pain, my opinion is that it would only numb this one area, and would not stop the underlying problem. Good luck.

KARLA: We understand. Take care of your family. I for one will be thinking of you whether you post or not.

Pain-free thoughts to all.

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: