Re: My sweets, I need your help

Sun Sep 23 00:55:40 2001

Chrissie, I sent this letter once, but I don't think it went through. Maybe 8 hours is too much for you to work. I know the 4 hours I work every day is enough for me. I usually have to go home and take a nap before my 3 kids get home from school. Is it possible that they would let you work half a day? It wouldn't hurt to ask. I know money is very important for all of us that owe dr. bills but you are more important. So, see if they will let you work 4 hours or maybe you will just have to find a job somewhere else. I know that some companies hire people to do computer work at home. Maybe there is a company in your town that does that. Believe me, there are days that I feel so bad that I want to call in sick but I force myself to go and fortunately I work with people that have a lot of humor, so it is enjoyable to go to work. I work for teen-substance abuse counselors. I will pray that you will find a answer. Kel

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 11:44 AM Subject: My sweets, I need your help

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: