To Lillian from Sally

Wed Sep 26 16:04:50 2001

Dear Lillian, Please don't be upset by saying your abdomen is ompletely filled with adhesions and you think they may be worse than other people and we may be offended. Believe me, we are not offended if you are worse off, however, dcotors make statements because they don't want to perform the surgeries and if they don't want to, they shouldn't, because that means they can't. So don't let them.

My abdomen has been completely filled, with no way to see anything. The adhesions were all removed (unfortunately the doctor cut my bladder, but no big deal, it has healed) The point I'm trying to make is not what you think. I should not have had my local doctor try to do the job. He did his best, but I wound up with another big open cut. And months later a whole lot of massive adhesions, which by the way don't scare me as much as the stringy ones that wind around your intestines.

The right doctor can take away all of your adhesions without hurting you. If you have insurance, or even not, and can afford it, try Dr. Reich (doesn't take insurance) or Dr. Redan and his partner (Dr. Gerhart?) who do take insurance.

They work miracles because they have the equipment and have seen everything. But don't be disappointed when they come back. Sorry, and it's not about who is in worse shape, I'd rather be in the best shape on the board. And somehow, I don't think you are in the worse shape on the board, which is good not bad. Good luck and write again. I'm way behind in my writing to people. Take care and God Bless you. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: