Bren- open incision

Thu Sep 27 02:55:47 2001

Bren, Yes, I have had many health problems through-out the years. That happened many years ago.....34 years ago. That was the start of my adhesion problems, although I didn't know what adhesions were at the time so I went about 10 years before detected. I lost all my womanly organs due to adhesions, one by one. They also stick my bowels to each other and other organs. When my womb and bladder fell down I would be willing to bet it was also adhesions however they did that surgery vaginal so I will never know.

Since then I had to start using laxatives in order to have a bowel movement at all. The doctors only blamed it on nerves for many years so I had to take matters in my own hands. I am now dependent on laxatives and my body doesn't function at all without them. I now take 12 Herb-lax every night and still have difficulty lately.

I also have an ulcer and hiatal hernia which I think all comes from not having proper care from doctors for so many years.

I would not know what it would be like not to have pain somewhere because most of my life I have had pain with my stomach and my hip. Healthy people have no idea how lucky they are, to be without pain for just one day must be wonderful. I don't think I had one since I was 8 years old and I am 52 now and things just keep getting worse. JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of bren Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 8:05 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: open incision

At Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Jean Long wrote:

Jean, I was very interested to note that your c-section wound had burst through infection, did you have any further complications? the same thing happened to me in recent years.Ihave had nothing but health troubles since. Bren

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: