Bobbi STILL needs doctor/SALLY

Fri Sep 28 13:23:16 2001

PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE FIND BOBBIE A DOCTOR? Bobbi, where do you live? What city and state? Love, Sally

--
Sally Grigg wrote:

> Der Bobbie, I know I'm probably too late and someone else has helped you (I > hope) but I'm trying to reread my emails and they got all scrambled and out of > date order and I don't know which I've responded to, etc so I'm putting out > another message for you. Good luck. Love, Sally > > Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote: > > > Dear Sally, > > Thanks for writing. It is nice to know that so many people that are > > suffering themselves care so much about others. I have tried everything to > > find another Dr. and no one will see me and I don't know what to do. The > > other surgeons told me they wouldn't touch me for no amount of money because > > they weren't going to clean up someone else's mess and all the ER Dr.'s can > > say to me is go and see your surgeon. i have an appointment in the morning > > with the pain managment clinic and I am hoping that they will give me some > > relief. I am in so much pain now that I cannot stand it. If you have any > > ideas about how I can find another DR. Please let me know. Love and Hugs, > > Bobbi > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: