To Karen from Sally

Sat Sep 29 19:27:36 2001

Dear Karen from Sally, I wish you only the best. How long have you been adhesion free? You must feel wonderful to not have adhesions. It makes me cry just thinking about it. I wish I could get off of all drugs and have before. But the pain was truly overwhelming. I became a basket case of fetal position, bed ridden incapcitated blob. You get the idea.

And I'm not talking about the time period in which it took me to get off. That was hard, but between my husband and mother it went fairly smoothly. We moved up to the cabin on the mountain ridge and when I couldn't sleep I watched the moon on the ocean and held onto my husband and scratched him all over. During the day, I spent most of my time with my mother and taking walks and reading. But after it was all over and I was clear headed and off pills, (which by the way was great) I felt really clear, I still had pain, and then more pain and finally my husband and mother agreed that the pills were better than putting me through the daily and nightly agony, so I went back on opiates and I bless their existance.

But I am waiting for the day when the pain will be gone and I can once again stop all medications. I hope it comes. Love to you and your family, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: