Hi its time i came back missed you guys Update!

Sun Sep 30 09:00:06 2001

Well i know its been awhile! But i'm ok now with my dad dying! And i'v kept myself real busy with painting and stenciling my trailer it looks real nice in here now still need to finish i will in time! Well i've been to the GI doc on friday, he said that its probley adhesions and reccomende i go back to my GYN so Mon i will make an appt. In the meantime he gave me some nexium which is for ulcers which through my indurance it cost $50 a pop< so i need him to call in something cheaper! The brand names are very exspensive Yikes! I think i'v worn myself out i have a headcold that won't quite and so tired plus the other aches and pains i'm mentally stressed out i think i will ask the Gi doc. if he can call something in for the stress! I want to welcome all the new people your in the right place thier great bunch here! Also a personal hello to Sally, jean,helen D, HelenC KMrose and the rest of you guys hope you are well and i will try to post and help out everyone as much as possible maybe it will help me! I love you guys! Big hugs and hopefully painfree days ahead! colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: