Re: Sigh - To Helen C.

Fri Oct 12 21:17:16 2001

Sweet Helen with the large shoulders,

For the fibro, I use the same pain pills as for the ARD - Vicodin. I also get valium to help with the muscle spasms. I try to walk a little each day (sometimes only a block or two), go to water fitness class twice a week (although I don't always make it the full hour) and do range of motion stretching exercises. I also now have two heating pads, one for ARD and one for worst fibro area! My husband sez he is going to get me one of those plug-in snuggy blanket sacks and just turn it on high!

My sister is doing well. She came home yesterday but still isn't very strong. I think we'll have to sit on her to keep her home a few more days. I guess stubborness runs in our family!

I am now officially unemployed. They laid me off and I am getting a lawyer to go over the paperwork before I sign any release. I want to make sure that I can still re-appeal the denial of my short term disability claim, since they denied it again. I have 45 days to sign the papers and get a whole 2 weeks pay for the separation.

Hope all is going well with you and that my head isn't too heavy on your shoulder!

Love, kcmo rose

--
ICQ #131145100

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: