Bobbi- I Need Your Help...

Sun Oct 14 16:13:47 2001

Bobbi, Get checked NOW!! This can be serious.....maybe not but don't take the chance!! Blood can be from many different things and should never be ignored or "assumed" to be from adhesions without thoroughly getting checked out.

Blood in the stool would be from something lower in the intestine (eg. fissures, hemorrhoids, colitis, tumor etc.). If it would come from the upper abdomen it would turn the stool black from the blood not red. Blood in urine can be from kidney stones or multiple other things.

I don't know that adhesions would cause blood unless the adhesions are doing something to directly cause a problem from within an organ or bowel.

You could have hemorrhoids if you have constipation and I have often filled the toilet with blood due to this.

Let me know how you make out! JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sugarbear110263@aol.com Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 4:50 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I Need Your Help...

Sorry it's whiny me again, but I need to know if any of ya'll have any idea if these darn adhesions could be causing me to have blood in my bowel movements and also in my urine. I noticed it yesterday in the bowel movements and twice today in the urine. I'm in pain everyday but since this past tuesday the pain has gotten a lot worse with each passing day and now this. If any of ya'll know about this. Please let me know. Best To Each Of You, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: