Re: painful orgasm-Gee..Thanks so much

Mon Oct 15 19:07:32 2001

Hello Claire,

Some of the questions you pose have answers in the archives for this site. Just type in a key word, and a list of posts will appear on the page and all you have to do is look at the subject line & choose the ones you might wish to read. Another great source of information is the adhesions quilt. There are many stories there that have similar problems to yours.

Many of us use a combination of things to deal with our pain. Recently I posted several messages relating to this subject, you can look up my posts by author (some are listed under my nickname - wally), while others are posted under my name Jo Eslick.

I use meditation, visualisation, breathing exercises, pain medication, reading, writing, hot baths, heat packs, walking as gentle exercise and herbals.

Others have tried massage, acupuncture, nerve blocks and other methods I can't think of at the moment. I suggest you spend a few days exploring the Adhesions web site, follow all the links available ... an important part of pain management is understanding our disease, keep asking lots of questions, and get more than one medical opinion before agreeing to any surgical options. I believe that knowledge is power, the power to control our treatment, management of our pain, and our eventual cure.

Keep asking us questions, we will do our best to respond, but remember that we are NOT medical praticioners, simply fellow adhesions sufferers, using our personal experiences to support and help each other.

Love & gentle warm hugs, Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: