Collette

Tue Oct 16 22:57:05 2001

Good Luck tomorrow Collette! Try to calm down! We always seem to imagine the worse but try to think positive, you can't change things by worrying and upsetting yourself (I know I talk big....NOT!).

Love, Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of CoLette Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 3:13 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To my wonderful friends-Helen C -Nancy-Jo-toniW-Millie And everyone else_surgery tomarrow

I've been to my pre-op this morning! The only instructions i have is nothing to eat or drink after mid-night! But he did tell me that i could have some toast and something light in the morning because my surgery is'nt until 3:30pm, so i'll get up early and have some toast and juice! as long as its before 7 am! Now as he was telling me the reason for going in there is he is going to try to remove the cyst on my ovary if the ovary is ok it will stay if not its coming out, i also asked him that if he saw adhesions in there if he would be removing them he said he would do what he could! Yes this is being done laparoscopy-and no i did not give permission for him to open me up without discussing it with me first and he said no problem! It is only day surgery, so i will be home tomarrow evening if everything goes well! We have what is called surgi-centers out here so its hospital facility but not a hospital! But i'm very close to the hospital its right down the street from there! Ok now as far as the cyst on the ovary its going to patholigy i guess, i'v been having a lot of symtoms related to OC like the fulness and bloating, nasua, the fatigue is awful i cannot function anymore its horrible! Do you think once he is in there he will know if that cyst is caner or not? I'm really nervous about this! You know when you get those gut feelings well i'v got on that i hope i'm wrong on! Hope everyone is having a painfree day for me! Love you guys Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: