Mandii

Sun Oct 21 21:26:09 2001

Mandii,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it very much. There is one thing that I would ask you to keep in mind, being positive about illness & pain is very important, and I am usually VERY positive about my disease, prognosis and pain. Sometimes though, we get to a point where we need to feel down, and seek a little sympathy...it's actually a very natural reaction.

I am an active mother of 4 daughters (3 teenagers), and I also run a successful business with my husband, as well as work for several charities. I have been posting on the board since February this year, and if you look back through the archives you will see just how positive I can be :-)

Everyone is entitled to an "off day" once in a while & feel the need to seek sympathy, that is what this site is all about. I'm glad that you are getting through your days with out medication, I have times when I can do that too.... but I choose to use medicine, when I need it to get on with my day & do the things I want to do...whether it be for my family, friends or even talking with my friends here on the board.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, I hope your positive attitude continues to help you cope with your pain.

Love & gentle hugs Jo (Australia)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: