Jo- info on procedures

Thu Oct 25 14:14:09 2001

Jo, I believe some doctors do supply info. on some procedures, but I agree they all should. I saw my new doctor had lots of pamphlets on different things.

Guess my good pain days are over for awhile again...really bad today although it is still sunny and nice outside! Maybe getting ready for the cold and rain to com over the weekend!! It will soon be a definite pain pill day and laying down then I will just have different problems to deal with, what a cycle!

I can't even get in for my last test (EMG) until Oct. 12th, only 3 doctors in whole county do this test! Nurse said "you don't want the one doctor!" so I'll wait a bit longer.

Gosh, they nuts around much longer any surgery will run into my extremely busy season which has my biggest accounts in March! JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jo Eslick Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 12:47 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Bobbi....Epidural

Jean!

Thnx for posting the info on the Epidural! Why don't doctors just supply written information/fact sheets like this when they put forward possible treatments? It would stop all the unecessary worry patients have! I hope you find the info useful Bobbi

Hugs & gentle hugs to you both, Jo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: