Re: Helen...a regular chat time

Fri Oct 26 06:44:16 2001

HI HELEN

JUST A REMINDER THAT US AUSSIES AREC AWAKE ALL THE TIME, PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE CHAT ROOM THAT IF MEN ARE ALLOWED.

REGARDS

PHIL PERTH AUSTRALIA

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 12:26 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Helen...a regular chat time

Dear Jo:

I think that is a wonderful idea. I suppose we can use ICQ right now. I know that a chat room can be made in Yahoo that is private and you have to join as I've joined ASAP (American Society for Action on Pain) and they just made it in Yahoo.

If we want to use ICQ why don't we come up with a weekly time when you Aussies's are awake and we're awake and most people are home from work and finished dinner and have the kids tucked away. Now what time would that be?

We could post it to the board every week what day and time we will be chatting and ask those that want to join to please join in. You will have to tell them how to get to ICQ as I just followed your directions.

Anyone interested, please let us know and Jo and I will work on getting a chat room together.

Love,

Hell-yun (Helen C) Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: